Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're back and we're better than ever!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're back and we're better than ever!!!!!

As some of you might know, we had a little bit of down time. I was working on some upgrades with the servers, programmers and myself. We got it sorted and now we're running a much newer version with many security updates over the previous version.

Things are up and running and should be more stable than even the other version we had previously. If you find anything askew, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, have fun!

Thanks for your faithfulness!

Andy

Cooking with gas now!!

Comment

on that note, my god man we need contributors and more people=action on this forum IMO, if you agree, If you will create a flyer advertising the site and inviting people, and email it to me, Rtanner2007@yahoo.com I will print a couple thousand, we will be at PATE, the swap meet of the south for 5 days passing them out and I will pass them out at all the events this summer,

Comment

That could help!

When is Pate? Is at the NASCAR track still?

JIM

Comment

Yes, right by you at tx world speedway, April 27th- 30th, We are getting 7 spaces will have trailer set up with a/c and toilet, cooking, drinking, selling parts buying parts, come one come all, We developed a relationship with the guys from Sweden that by caddilacs from Richard on gas monkey, they will be coming by, and a couple of the miss fit garage guys will stop buy and hang a little, Yall come!!!

Comment

• FastPast
            FastPast commented
            Editing a comment
            And yet, ANOTHER reason I should go to Texas!

One day!

PATE getting close end of april, FLYER

Comment

• C5rider
            C5rider commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank YOU Tanner!

Have sent some stuff to Mark, but have not heard back. Will ping him today and see how it's coming along.

pate 1 week away

Comment

Rtanner

Did you get my email?

Comment

yes I did!! going to get flyers made Friday, thank you!

Comment

• C5rider
                C5rider commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank YOU!
            Working...
            X