Buick 455 reubilt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buick 455 reubilt

I have a Buick 455. .030 over, 10-10, crank, cast pistons, and federal mogul bearings, short block is fresh from rebuilder, has windage tray installed, and comes with a new Crower similar specs as a comp 268H,
    I will take 600 for it, exchange,
    also if some one has a set of buick heads I can get the valves from, I have a fresh set of heads less valves, machined for positive seals and come new crower valve springs matched to heads, I will lap your valves to these heads or grind as needed, 200, exchange

Wow! That's a good price! I'm not a Buick guy, but I gotta think that someone could use this! Good luck on the sale!

Comment

Larry might as well add it to his stash. His has been sitting 25 year or so.

jim

Comment

this one ready for his sheetmetal and install

Comment

hmmmmmm, I wonder why larry is not interested in a ready to drop in buick 455? heads are off so a guy can see its all new never run, probly knows I'm not going to trade for VW parts LOL!!!!!

think ill put it on CG, and dfw racers and Houston racers, ask 1500 fro it, that will by my dual throttle body sniper fuel injection set up for my bird, sniper are that other one that's so popular right now

Comment

Hello Larry??? You're crazy if you don't buy this!!

Tanner might even take a trade-in for a core!!

JIM

Comment

Larry would have a hard time rebuilding for that price. Could definitely see the benefits.

Comment

Tanner...Larry says you ain't answering the phone.......

JIM

Comment

Did he drop a Quadra-jet on his foot?

Maybe he's that big-block that Lee Pritchard buried down there in a Tx oil-change pit a while back?

Comment

Originally posted by C5rider View Post
                    Did he drop a Quadra-jet on his foot?

Maybe he's that big-block that Lee Pritchard buried down there in a Tx oil-change pit a while back?
                    Yes I want to know if Tanner ever did go look for those motors in my grease trap ?

Comment

Working...
                    X