22nd Annual Lil Red Express Truck Nationals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22nd Annual Lil Red Express Truck Nationals

National Association of Lil Red Express Truck Owners.Four show classes with awards in each class. Open to Lil Red Express, Warlock, and 1972 through 1985 Dodge Pickups.
    http://www.lilredexpress.org/
    Click image for larger version  Name:	57508384-0-0.jpg Views:	1 Size:	187.1 KB ID:	4198

Start Date
    06-01-2017
    Start Time
    09:00 AM
    Holiday Inn and Suites in Newport News, Virginia.

I have and still want a little red express, with a Lee Pritchard, 500 ci transplant though

Comment

Originally posted by Rtanner View Post
      I have and still want a little red express, with a Lee Pritchard, 500 ci transplant though
      That would be COOL!!!

Comment

Never had a little red myself , but I did have a warlock 360 four barrel .. Ran pretty good for what it was ... Someone we know in Corsicana had a black warlock with a 440 .. I remember him running it at 7 points .. anyone remember who that was ..? I think he had a older dart with a 340 that he race at 7 point also .....

Comment

I also had a 77 dodge truck ( B5 blue ) short bed with a factory 440 and trailer tow package , it was from a dodge dealer in Sac calif and it ended up in FL ..

Comment

The guys at Mopar Muscle were talking about putting a Cummins diesel in one a few years ago. Could've been pretty cool, but I guess the oil pan would have drug the asphalt so they decided not to address it until they could drive around with an oil change pit under it wherever they went. LOL!

Comment

I remember when the Lil Red trucks were considered the fastest things out there that year.

JIM

Comment

• C5rider
                C5rider commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, remember when the Crossfire '84 Corvette put the automotive world on its ear?!!!!

How soon we forget, right?
            Working...
            X