Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who remembers these? Bieber Shifter.. I want one.......not sure why.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who remembers these? Bieber Shifter.. I want one.......not sure why.....



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SLYbbmIrQs

    Just seriously cool!


    JIM

  • #2
    Hmmm?

    Wonder if you can find one for $75 !!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      I need one too.considering my hurst is 47 years old
      Every thing is going too fast and not fast enough. . Warren Oats a.k.a.."GTO" Two lane Blacktop..

      Comment


      • #4
        I been looking for one for 30 years, have never seen one in person

        Comment


        • #5
          Wonder why they didn't sell...

          I mean, we'd have sold three of 'em right here on this thread!!!! Maybe they should be our first advertiser!

          Comment


          • #6
            I've seen one or two. I almost had a guy willing to sell me one to put in my old Camaro...but he changed his mind. I think they were pretty pricey at the time.

            But just think if someone came up with an inline shifter or something like this for an internal rail trans like a Tremec? Or a Honda???

            Time to get to work on one!!

            JIM

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 540Hotrod View Post
              But just think if someone came up with an inline shifter or something like this for an internal rail trans like a Tremec? Or a Honda???

              Time to get to work on one!!

              JIM
              I'll bet they'd sell like hotcakes! Don't forget to put the NOS sticker on 'em though!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by L-88 Nova View Post
                I need one too.considering my hurst is 47 years old
                Your shifter is 47 years old ? dang ... Well larry it only has maybe four shifts in the last 46 years so it should be in good shape lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lee Pritchard View Post

                  Your shifter is 47 years old ? dang ... Well larry it only has maybe four shifts in the last 46 years so it should be in good shape lol
                  LOL! Now THAT's funny!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey....Donny and I were actually riding with Larry one time....about 25 years or so ago...and executed a perfect 1-2 powershift in the Nova. We were so proud of him...until he lifted! He thought he missed it!!


                    JIM

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X