sold a mustang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold a mustang

Well, yesterday was a good day, when I first decided to get into fox body mustangs a few years ago when they were still at an all time low, the first one I got was a black 86 gt, complete running (barely) car, outside was horrible inside was nice, had a good drive train and air even worked, well after years of sitting round, a 16 year old kid and his mom came buy driving a new v-6 stang, the kid fell in love with the junk pile, so after a new fuel pmp, 4 new tires, new brake hoses, and 2 cans of Freon, I watched it drive away, and I have $3750.00 to pump into the buick project, not that I needed to sell it to fund the, Buick, but the people who have known me along time know im very bad about buying deals, that distract time and money from the current project!!!

So, today I am going to order the double throw down $650 dollar bench seat cover from legendary (of course the buick is 2 tone deluxe interior) and the gardner show quality 2.5 exhaust system $950.00, I have the choice $400.00 for a new aluminum intake or a new sniper nos, the sniper wins $400. Will still need an new set of Mickey Thompson white letters, and new brakes all the way around with a new vinyl top, but hopefully we can road trip to summit this year!!!!

Sometimes you have to thin the herd! Glad to see you re-investing the $$$ in the "cool" car.

Unlike someone we know who sells VW stuff and never puts anything back into his "big boy car"...the L-88 Nova!! Hmmmnnnn???

JIM

Comment

He I heard that...
      Every thing is going too fast and not fast enough. . Warren Oats a.k.a.."GTO" Two lane Blacktop..

Comment

I'm still wanting the Galaxie
        Every thing is going too fast and not fast enough. . Warren Oats a.k.a.."GTO" Two lane Blacktop..

Comment

Go get it. I saw one with a SOHC in on-line. SWEEEET!

JIM

Comment

Hey Larry...I want that green '64 Galaxie.

JIM

Comment

I'm thinking about talking to him.he wants a truck.and the truck he wants is very hot right now.

Comment

Don't be hoarding......

JIM

Comment

Okay. So WHO's got the Galaxie right now? Hmmmm?

Comment

There's a kid in Corsicana with a cool patina'd '64. Larry and Donny know him. I'm thinking it should be mine.

Larry is thinking of a black '62 boxtop with a 390/4 speed and A/C. Cool car.

JIM

Comment

So there's TWO!!!!

The plot thickens! Du-Du-Duhhhhhhmmmmm!

Yeah, that Galaxie would look REALLY sweet sittin' next to that Pinto!

Comment

What happen to Roy Chambers ? He had a 63 and a 63 1/2 with a 427 ... At one time he had a Brand new 427 in the crate ........ ??

Comment

Ronnie fox bodies are still cheap here ... I know of 20 of them in a line at a friends shop 1000 to 1500 bucks ... another friends shop has maybe 35 or so just sitting waiting for LS swaps ...
                          Last edited by Lee Pritchard; 09-01-2017, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I've still got my '88 LX 5.0 I bought new!

Roy's sat out on HWY 22 for some time. Larry was talking about it...not sure where it went.

That's the white one right? I thought it was a 390/406 tri-carb deal??

JIM

Comment

Royce Chambers.red 63. 406 .sad car I looked at it a couple of yrs ago.He moved away but still has a house here.Im not sure where he stashed the 63.He has a red 65-66 Mustang too.It has the GT exhaust.I will see if I can find him this week.And I 'm not eben a ford guy .except for my two A's and the 40 pu.Tell me again why I sold my 61Starliner.

Comment

Working...
                              X