Prayers for Lee Pritchard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Lee Pritchard

Lee posted on FB that he was admitted to the hospital and turned out he had a heart attack! Stable for now...but there was some damage. More to come as they determine what to do.

And of course typical "Lee style" he went ahead and mentioned he had wiped out a bearing on his 8 second scooter and nuked a piston in his 9 sec Mustang. That's the Trifecta for a week!

Good news is they should all be fixable!!

JIM

Lee updated there is some weird birth defect in his heart never noticed before. They aren't doing anything surgery wise right now. Planning to send him home with meds once hurricane danger is gone.

JIM

Comment

WOW!!!!

Definitely hoping for the best for Lee Pritchard !!!!

Keep us informed and let us know if there's anything we can do.

Comment

He made it home and said he's weak but doing OK. Waiting to see. Got a little wind damage at home but not too bad.

JIM

Comment

Good to hear he's doing okay. Houses can be fixed.

Comment

Thanks Guys ... Like stated above I'm and a bit weak and sore .. They gave me 12 shots in my belly to keep blood clots from my lungs ( talk about painful !! ) ... The heart problem is what they call bridging ... As told to me it a blood vessel that gets trapped under a part of the heart muscle , the heart muscle flex's and pinches the blood vessel causing me to go into A.Fib ... Good news after the cath to look at my heart they now say NO heart damage.. They say it could happen again or it may never happen again ..If it does happen again they can go in and fix it by doing a little cut and seal ( don't ask because I don't understand that either lol ) Right now they have me on heavy blood thinners and a drug called Coreg that make my heart beat harder , Kind of like installing a 7AL MSD and MSD blaster 2 coil ..

Comment

Might of known you'd have gone for something to make you faster! We knew you had a "Hot Rod Heart"....but now you've gone and tweaked it even more!

Great to hear you're doing better!

JIM

Comment

Great to hear that you're doing better! Take care of yourself and if there's anything we can do to help, let us know.

Comment

Working...
                X