Click image for larger version

Name:	s03-Hurst-Olds-Trio-970x647.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	313.6 KB
ID:	4921

Gotta be the one in the rear.....

JIM

Comment

I remember 2 of those 72 hurst olds hard tops in Corsicana, one set at that first house on the left heading out to retreat from 15th, other one set up at Stewarts all the time, I'm real partial to 71s and 72s, both 442s and the coupes, the hurst olds are sweet!!!

Comment

I know I'm going against the grain, but I am kinda partial to the one in front. I know, they had some issues with the body style design, but I always kinda regretted not buying the one when I had a chance.

Comment

Of course I remember those G-Bodys when new, yes they had squeak, and window rolling up and down problems, but that was really all, they handled great, got good economy, and were very comfortable, there were more monte carlo SS around than any of the others, but I looked at the 442s and GN buicks and pontiac 2 plus 2s all the time, they really are good cars,
          my pic of course is 70-72 442, but out of all the g-bodys I would prefer a 442 with the lightning rods shifter, and a ls-1 upgrade, you would have a really fun and functional ride then

Comment

You're right Tanner. I had that '87 Turbo T T-type. It was a great handling/driving car...and ran pretty good too after a few tweaks!

JIM

Comment

Working...
            X