At PRI in Indy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At PRI in Indy!

This is the annual Performance Racing Industry show in Indianapolis. I flew in today....started the evening with dinner with Mike Lewis (Wolfplace- Lewis Racing Engines), Doug Flynn (Holley) saw Tom Vigue of 3V Performance. Planning on going to see his Spintron seminar tomorrow afternoon.

Should be a fun few days to see what's the latest and greatest in the Hot Rod industry!

Too bad none of my buds came with me!

JIM

Uh, wish I could be there!

Say "hey!" to Doug for us!

Comment

I did. Went to SAM dinner tonight. As always...good folks everywhere.

Street Outlaw guys are everywhere...as well as Linda Vaughn!!

JIM

Comment

So, how was the show overall?

Some pretty cool stuff this year? I'll bet you were huffing pretty hard over those billet Brodix BBC heads, right?

Comment

It was a really good show. Lots of traffic....full buildings of vendors, tons of neat stuff. There's so much billet and CNC stuff in general it's crazy. 1000 cubic inches.....turbos and superchargers everywhere. I was able to spend some quality time with some really smart people and pick their brains...which is good. I do this stuff on my junk for fun...they eat, live and breathe it everyday with a lot of different combos. It's great to pose questions and sit back and listen to the answers.

PRI is always good.

And yep...I spent some time in the Brodix booth drooling!

And my feet are sore!

JIM

Comment

Glad you had a good time. Actually thought I'd find myself there this year, but it wasn't in the cards. Oh well, next year!

Comment

540 Hotrod and C5rider need to keep me posted if coming to PRI in 2018...can buy you guys dinner or something. A little something been helping with for a potential all carbon fiber 57 Chevy with the graphics ( flames ) laid and molded into the carbon fiber.

Comment

Will do! You do some incredible work! My buddy still has his Roadrunner pic prominently displayed in the living room!

JIM

Comment

• Idrawcars
                  Idrawcars commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Jim, have not posted on facebook much , but have been busy drawing!

VERY nice Pete! Ya know, I bet Callaway Carbon out in California could make something like this happen....

Hmmm......

Way cool design and it definitely takes it to the next level. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Idrawcars
                  Idrawcars commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Andy, the 57 was done for JW Composites in Indy...the car is actually one of the Lutz's Evil Twins. The car got sold and the current owner's property was hit by a tornado and totaled the car and he is considering rebuilding as a complete naked carbon fiber car instead of there only being some carbon pieces only.

• C5rider
                  C5rider commented
                  Editing a comment
                  VERY cool!

PRI, hope to go sometime

Comment

Working...
                X