• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corsicana Stock, of course!

Comment

• Rtanner
      Rtanner commented
      Editing a comment
      yup, flat hood, mostly stock, yeah well its got open headers, im taking it to the muffler shop next week, well yeah its mainly stock, What kind of system does it have ? oh no fellas it aint got no stereo,,,,,, LOL!!! nitrous bottle laying in rear floor board covered by my foot ball jacket,,, oooooohhhhh yeah!!!!

BTW, where were the places in Corsicana to race anyway back in the day? Must have been out of town some.

Comment

Out by the high school/rodeo arena...'The Hill". That was the primary spot. There were others..."Black Hills"....go past rodeo arena out to the right turn towards Barry.......Hwy 22......Hwy 75 by golf course and out by 45 coming back towards town......out on 31 by the old Tiger Stadium/Drive in...heading back towards town. Where Wal Mart is now.

There was always a place!

JIM

Comment

So, Rtanner, any progress?

Comment

Tanner, I didn't know if you were keeping the original bumper guards on your 442 that were on the rear, here is the missing front ines if you wanted to go back to that.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pts/5766373792.html

Comment

hey thanks, ill call that guy, bumper guards look great and I need em!!!

Comment

here ya go

Comment

It runs???

JIM

Comment

Originally posted by 540Hotrod View Post
                  It runs???

JIM
                  No, LOL I just ran across a guys pics and vids with a similar light green color 71

Comment

• FastPast
                    FastPast commented
                    Editing a comment
                    too funny!
                Working...
                X