Larrys GS Buick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larrys GS Buick

Larry how about some pics and a update on your Buick??? I included a inspirational pic

Did you watch Power Nation ,Engine Power show # 64, They did a 462 " Buick ,made 600+ hp. Lots of good Buick tech on that show. http://www.powernationtv.com/episode.../big-bad-buick
    Every thing is going too fast and not fast enough. . Warren Oats a.k.a.."GTO" Two lane Blacktop..

Comment

Why yes I did, thanks for the link, yeah real good tech, lucky for me I only need about 450hp, 510 torque to run 90mph down I-45 all day, how about a update and some pics of the GS,
      You never replied to the thread where c-5 offered to sponsor rings bearings and gaskets, to get a short block built for it?????

Comment

Originally posted by Rtanner View Post
        Why yes I did, thanks for the link, yeah real good tech, lucky for me I only need about 450hp, 510 torque to run 90mph down I-45 all day, how about a update and some pics of the GS,
        You never replied to the thread where c-5 offered to sponsor rings bearings and gaskets, to get a short block built for it?????
        Yup, right here in post number 12.
        Well, the web site has gotten me in the mood, My current project is an all #s matching barn/carport find, I purchased 2 years ago, 1970 Buick Gs 455, less than 100k

Comment

I guess I missed that, You know I only look at pictures, I`m trying to make a spot for it on the other side. Doing some remodeling in my shop. Model A`s keep getting in the way...Should do better when weather cools down..
          Every thing is going too fast and not fast enough. . Warren Oats a.k.a.."GTO" Two lane Blacktop..

Comment

I can help you with one of those Model A's....I can come down this weekend.....

JIM

Comment

yeah, Larry, just sell Jim the A he has been wanting, and move on, you have the others, plus the black ford inyour cross hairs!!!

Its real easy to deal with guys like Jim and Myself, just simply put a number on it, take our money and watch us drive off, no lengthy negotiations are other stuff, clean simple and fast, like one hour photo!!!

Comment

I've sat in his driveway with a trailer multiple times........he'll come around eventually.........

Or as they say....I'll either get it from Larry...or from some "other guy"...but I will get one......they aren't that rare....

JIM

Comment

Larry!!!!!!!!! get busy!!!!!!! this is going to be available in 1/18 scale end of summer,

Comment

Working...
                  X