Blue Vette on a Runway Video!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Vette on a Runway Video!

A buddy found this and sent it to me. Around 3:00 there's some guy trying to herd a blue Vette down a runway at about 175+ MPH!!

JIM

Pretty cool stuff Jim! I inserted the link into a video plot so everyone can see the video right there in the viewer rather than going to Ytube.

Can definitely tell when the turbos hit!

Comment

Very cool ... Jim is the only guy that can turn a Vet on to a bubble top impala

Comment

• C5rider
        C5rider commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL!

Now THAT's funny!!!!!

oly crap batman, that's a short runway!!!!

Comment

And an even SHORTER cool down AREA!!!!!

Jim was talking about how short it was, and perhaps some of it might be from the camera angle, but that sure does look pretty short to me!
        And uh, isn't there a longer strip of concrete without a puddle at the end of it?

Comment

Y'all thought I was kidding didn't you??? Now you see why I was hesitant to crank it up any more. First it was already slippery as heck until I got into 5th gear......and then the stop area wasn't getting any longer. No need to enter the shutdown at a faster speed.

JIM

Comment

• C5rider
            C5rider commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL!

We SHOULD have known something was goin' on when Jim, never known as the super-conservative one of the bunch, says, "well, maybe we better take another look.."

Of course, 177 ain't nuthin to sneeze at.
        Working...
        X