Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzuki gs 1100

anybody know anything about em???

I never owned one, but my brother had a smaller one. Knew some guys who had 'em and liked them. What year? They ran for quite a while, didn't they?

I had a Kawasaki GPz1100 that was pretty fast. First year for EFI.

Comment

I had one. You fell off of it!!

JIM

Comment

• Rtanner
        Rtanner commented
        Editing a comment
        Correction you catapulted me off!!!!!!!!

LOL!

Now THAT's a visual!

Comment

I know some about them .. I had a few over the years ... One thing I know for sure is the clutch basket is weak .. I blew up one and so did Jeff Johnson ..

Comment

Originally posted by 540Hotrod View Post
          I had one. You fell off of it!!

JIM
          OH that's why Tanner wouldn't get on back of mine ...lol ....

Comment

LOL......Ronnie rode that bad boy to the ground!!! Well....he went flying...but I went first and when I looked back between my legs while I was in the air....Tanner had a death hold on the seat and I'm sure he was yelling "Yeeeha!!" (or something like that!)

That seat was still bent out wards from the finger grip hold when I sold it!

JIM

Comment

Originally posted by 540Hotrod View Post
              LOL......Ronnie rode that bad boy to the ground!!! Well....he went flying...but I went first and when I looked back between my legs while I was in the air....Tanner had a death hold on the seat and I'm sure he was yelling "Yeeeha!!" (or something like that!)

That seat was still bent out wards from the finger grip hold when I sold it!

JIM
              LOL too funny .... I'm not 100% sure but I think I got him on the back of my CBX one time ..

Comment

Working...
              X