Went for a cruise today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went for a cruise today...

The N TX Chevelle club guys were having a get together for lunch today. (yes..they let Vette guys hang with them). The weather looked a little iffy....but I decided to uncover the Harley and take it out. The Vette is still running open pipes and while I can get by with that around my place...wasn't sure how it would go over across Dallas near Lake Lewisville.

Had to wear a jacket when I left....but a great ride. It was warmer and sun was out when we came out of restaurant...so no jacket needed. It was perfect. I took some twisty back roads on the way back. Of course about 5 miles from home I hit a little rain....but then it stopped before I got too wet. Made it home just in time. About 140 miles of riding today..finally pushed this thing over the 1000 mile mark. I plan to rack some miles up this year!!

JIM

Very cool. And YES, put some miles on that thing. They're great for that sort of thing!

Glad you got a little seat time. Haven't had too much for my bikes lately, but that should change once I get home.

Comment

Working...
    X