525 F2 Procharged Crank and Wheel dyno videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 525 F2 Procharged Crank and Wheel dyno videos

Simple setup, 525 BBC, F2 Procharger, C&S blowthu carb on E85--E98 on wheel dyno--no intercooler, timing locked at 28 degrees.
    Last edited by Outlaw56; 03-29-2017, 07:13 AM.

dyno vid

Comment

Wheel dyno

Comment

That's a bad mo-fo!!!

JIM

Comment

So, what compression are you running with 28-degrees timing and 22 lbs of boost without an intercooler?

Comment

9.5 to 1 compression.

Comment

Any idea of the intake air temp?

I'm running factory LT1 (10:1) at 11 psi and the tuner guy said, "You're killin' me!"

So, what's life like at TWICE the boost? LOL!

Comment

No idea on IAT, Just made hits and lashed valves then pulled plugs, I have a Holley Dominator ECU to wire in, but that will come after chassis stuff this year. It will be nice to have ability to log and have safety tables to keep from damaging parts.

Comment

• C5rider
                  C5rider commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You'll REALLY like the Dominator. I've got an HP in my '85. Amazing what that little box will do!

Yes I have a few buddies here running dominator, I am really looking forward to it! What boosted combo are you running in your 85?

Comment

• C5rider
                  C5rider commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's a 92 LT1 with a Vortech V3 T-trim. Gives about 11lbs of boost. Had an 89 F-body ECU in it before going to the Holley HP. The HP is basically the same ECU minus the trans control and I think, the ability to run dual O2 sensors. It's really nice not having to pull the ECU each time you want to burn another chip to try something! LOL!

I've got a Dominator system on my Vette. It's sweet!

JIM

Comment

Working...
                X