Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dodge Challenger takes on a guy strapped to a jet pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Challenger takes on a guy strapped to a jet pack!

Okay, but the REAL questions is, HOW does he trip the lights at the big end?

Different!

I had a hemi Challenger with the shaker scoop the other day for a rental car.

I gotta say...they are growing on me. Sounds great driving around. It was the 375HP version....485 or 707 ot 840 would be really cool!

JIM

Comment

Originally posted by 540Hotrod View Post
      Different!

I had a hemi Challenger with the shaker scoop the other day for a rental car.

I gotta say...they are growing on me. Sounds great driving around. It was the 375HP version....485 or 707 ot 840 would be really cool!

JIM
      How was it seeing out of it?

Drove one a while back, and my take away from it was that they are BIG! Maybe not as difficult to see out of as a Camaro, but a close second.

Comment

I've gotten used to them. Camaro's are much worse to me...you have to sit down real low or lay seat back to see out of them. Mustangs are a little better. The Challenger is a big car for sure....but handles great with big tires etc. And it has a real trunk! (must be getting old...can't believe I said that. but when I travel it's a pain to have to "arrange" a suitcase and a computer bag to fit in the trunk.)

JIM

Comment

Test drove a 2017 1SS 8 speed auto Camaro Tuesday .. I liked it , only downfall was you can't see out of it and the damn price ...They wanted 40k for a base 1SS and would not move on the price ..

Comment

$40K !!!!

That was like Corvette cash not too long ago. Man, how times have changed, huh? Been thinking of a Mustang for Alex. I keep tellin him to keep an eye out for the SN95 era. Seems everyone is going to that newer "retro" styled body and there's got to be a lot of those earlier cars left over. AND, was actually thinking that once the boys get their own means of transportation, perhaps we'll see about getting the wife that Mustang. She had a 68 when we met. Perhaps a newer one is in her future. We'll see.

On a side note, I've seen a fair amount of chatter about how the C4 Corvettes are starting to pick up some of the limelight. Perhaps I should pump up the ol '85 and get it out there in the public eye a little bit. Maybe Street Outlaws is lookin' for a water boy?

Comment

Working...
            X